Easily the scariest thing I’ve ever seen
OMG REBLOG THIS & LOOK AT UR BLOG ITS COMPLETELY DIFERENT
iM CHIR YING BC THE WAY IT LOOKS ON YOUR BLOG SEND HELP
i dunt see it
…You had my curiosity…
WHAT THE JESUS FUCK IS THIS VOODOO?!
(I’ll try it
how did you
im so confused what is
WTF!?!?!?!?!?! Someone get the fucking salt!
Oh my god
It never changes for me! :/
The goal is to commission a “life-sized” statue of Brian Griffin and have it installed in downtown Providence, ideally in one of the upcoming waterfront parks to be created out of the freed up land from the I-195 relocation project.
I’ve set the target sum to accomplish this at $10,000. Based on the initial figures I’ve been able to pull together, this seems like a reasonable amount to cover all the costs. The statue will likely be about three and a half feet tall, which should make it a bit more affordable than average.
I’ve never commissioned a statue before, and as of posting, this idea is only six hours old, but there has been an abundance of information available, and I’ve already gotten some offers of valuable assistance.
well this…there’s no way this can fail. At all.
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
okay, wait, can I just say that when a kid has an imaginary friend, YOU FUCKING BE THE SWEETEST PERSON TO THAT IMAGINARY FRIEND CAUSE THAT FRIEND MAY NOT ACTUALLY BE IMAGINARY BUT A DEMON AND I’D RATHER NOT DIE THANKS
It got better